10 March 2009
Milestone!!!
Adelle has been trying to laugh for a long time. She'd do little fake coughs and smile, she'd open her mouth really big and squeal... today she laughed for the first time for real! She had the dirtiest diaper I have ever had to change (it was so full it leaked) and so when she was just in her diaper, I did raspberries on her stomach and she laughed so hard every time! Of course then I had to take her into the other room so Luke could see and she did it again :) What a fun milestone! Adelle is just getting too big way too fast! She'll be 4 months old in 9 days. I can't believe it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
one time I gave quartz a raspberry (this is when we only had her for a month of so), and she peed...some squirted into my hair.
Luckily, the same didn't happen to you with Adelle. ;)
that's so cute, she's so fun to be around, you two sure are blessed to have such an awesome little girl!
hooray! laughing babies are so cute! (just check youtube for laughing babies)
Can't wait to hear it :)
So obviously it takes me forever to get back to anyone...But...I was wondering if you knew of a store in Lawrence that sells only stuff from England...or mainly English stuff?? Maybe I am totaly making this store up?? Please tell me I'm not crazy! :)
You should add your craft blog someone on your links so I can easily click on...and other people too, right??
It goes by too fast. And then they are turning 7 which is only 3 more years from 10 which is only 2 more years from 12 and 1 more year from being a teenager... WOAH. Actually, while I enjoyed all the milestones with William and loved him dearly, it took a couple more for me to really remember to cherish each and every moment you can. So you have a great head start!
Post a Comment