a big thank you goes out to chelsea for reminding me of this awesome font website. Thanks to it, I have a new blog header. I would add pictures like I used to all the time, but I don't have any of me, Luke and Adelle all together (I know, what!?!?) so until then I don't want to add pictures. Anyway, I also approve of that website.
On a somewhat related note, I decided to email the creator of the 365 cards blog and asked if she would like a new header for the site, so here's what I came up with. She wanted me to use the same colors/font that was already there, so I did have those guidelines. Enjoy.
2 comments:
Heidi, you do such cool stuff man. All those years of school for graphic design eh' :)
I think I should hire you to do some headers for my site... but seriously, I want you need you (just don't tell luke of our passionate and graphic (literally) trysts)
I love that, heidi! Awesome that she gave you a great shout out, too!
Post a Comment