07 March 2009

i'm a little bit country?

Saturday's challenge on 365 Cards was just to use a circle as a prominent part of the design. I made 2 and really don't like either very much.. I just wasn't feeling inspired by the circle. I think it's probably because I don't have any of those cool toys that make it easy to cut out interesting shapes, etc. It's not very fun to cut out circles by hand. If I had punches and cutters, etc, I think I would've used lots of different papers cut into circles... I dunno. It's just not in our budget right now to have all the cool gadgets. Anyway, here are the cards I made.


4 comments:

Pam said...

Honestly, I could not believe it when I read that you cut these out by hand - great work!!

Vicky said...

I agree with Pam - these look fantastic! I wish I could cut out a circle that neatly...awesome job!

Kristie Larsen said...

I think these are fabulous cards! An obvious testament that you don't need the gadgets to make a lovely creation. Thanks for playing!
k

~amy~ said...

I agree with all the other gals...you did a magnificent job!!! Thanks for playing along!