Well, just the hair loss part is true, but that should give a few people a nice little giggle (it's a reference to something that you could call a guilty pleasure from the teen years). I am officially losing my hair from the whole post-pregnancy normalizing stage of life. I'm not breastfeeding (a very long TMI type of personal story that I will not be sharing) and my body is finally ... slowly ... getting back to normal. I didn't think it would bother me, but mentally, when I run my hands through my hair, only a couple of hairs at the most should come out, right? It's strange and kind of uncomfortable seeing more than that.
On another note, my sister Lori (the one who has taken the gorgeous pictures of Adelle) is starting a photography business and I got to design the header for her blog and her watermark for when she posts on the web. It was a lot of fun and I'm excited to see what she does with her exploding talent. I've linked to it on the top sidebar, so take a look if you like (and remember, she's just starting, which honestly really impresses me considering the quality of pictures she is taking).
6 comments:
Last night I dreamt of an overweight lady!
Oh yeah! I've still got it!
I know you really don't want to know this, but I had the nasty hair coming out excessively a couple of months after Alice was born. It didn't matter that we were breastfeeding. I started taking my vitamins religiously, until it stopped. I don't think that mattered though.
You're probably dying. Just saying.
Your sister's stuff is fantastic! I was going to say we could use her if she doesn't get too big in her business and start using the first born as currency, and then I remembered that I married into a family of photographers that will blind the first great grandchild with many photos.
Sorry about the hair loss--I have no words of comfort. But I love Lori's site! She's incredibly talented, and I'm not just saying that. She really has an eye for great photography.
My brother says it takes about 2-3 years for your hair to go back to normal. Seriously. I have lost lots of hair AND baby hairs sticking out all over the place, but oh well. :) Also, I guess you won't need my shoulder bag anymore. I may even use it, now that he tolerates bottles. Course I am looking forward to almost only 3 more months! :)
You did a really nice job setting up the banner for your sister's site. Just popped over to take a look. She has some great photos up there already. Very talented family all round.
Post a Comment