06 March 2009

Flashy Friday

Today's assignment for the 365 Cards challenge is to make the card flashy, whether with "bling" or glitter, etc. So, here's my take. I'm not sure about the striped paper... I think if I was to redo it, I might just leave that out. I accented the paper on the left with red glitter paint just on the stems and centers of the flowers. I really don't use bling or glitter, so this was a stretch for me, but I had fun!

3 comments:

* Di * said...

I actually like the striped paper, it breaks the red up abit. I really like the whole card, great job!

Vicky said...

I like the striped paper too! Love all the colors! Great job and thanks for joining us!

~amy~ said...

I think the striped paper is a nice unexpected touch to your card...love the big XO's...thanks for playing with us at 365 cards...