03 March 2009

Crafting

I can't stop myself. Ever since I started working on Adelle's quilt again, I've been crafting like crazy. I've been making a whole bunch of cards and finding all sorts of challenge blogs where they give you a challenge or sketch or something and then you make the card according to the challenge. I've made all the ones I've seen, but I still can't find the cord to hook my camera to the computer... booo! So, here's a picture of one I made from the Card Patterns (link to the right) Sketch #4 that I took on Luke's phone. Sorry about the poor pic quality.

And since then, I added a tiny rub-on that says "happy birthday to you!" (white). I like the added touch, but was too lazy to take another picture, especially with such crap quality.

Oh, and thank you to LynAnne for loaning me her sewing machine!!! I can't wait to really use it!

6 comments:

Al said...

Nice Heidi, good way to keep that creative streak alive. :)

And I didn't know you were a quilter, it just so happens I own a quilt shop (the only single male quilt shop owner out there I believe :) (http://missouriquiltco.com and http://quiltersdailydeal.com) We clearly haven't hung out in too long

whoistracy said...

What a cute card. That butterfly screams WOW.

Thanks for playing along.

Beth said...

False. Butterflies are symmetrical. Butterflies. Bears. Beets. Battlestar Gallactica.

However, I do like your asymmetrical butterfly.

Suzanne :O ) said...

beautiful card, that butterfly is gorgeous!

Marie said...

What a neat take on the sketch! Lovely card, thanks for playing along this week!

Sonya said...

Great take on this weeks sketch, love your butterfly!