So, Fridays are hard. It's the first day off we have after working 4 12-hour days, so when Adelle decided to wake up at 5:45 a.m, it was kind of hard to be excited about it. Luckily she went back to sleep for a little bit after I fed her, but I guess we have to officially say goodbye to sleeping in, huh... I really can't complain. We have been extremely lucky. Typically Adelle will sleep 9 to 10 hours a night without waking up. Maybe that means she'll be an extra challenge in her teen years :P
Adelle is at a stage where she loves when things crash together, so I've been doing "If You're Happy and You Know It" with her a lot... I tried to take a video of it, but I was holding the camera, so couldn't use both of my hands to crash her hands together. She's still pretty stinking cute though. Take a look.
And a cute picture: She looks surprised a lot when the camera goes in front of her :)
(from Wednesday 3/4/09)
I feel all tech-savvy ever since I realized the laptop has a memory card reader...
2 comments:
I love that surprised picture of Adelle!
regarding craft blog: I just started one a few weeks ago. thus far I haven't posted anything...in fact I haven't even customized the layout, but it's called {ready-set-make}. A group one would be awesome!
lol. I'm not sure how to open it up to other contributors. any ideas? the URL is chelsea-elsy.blogspot.com, so if you wouldn't feel weird using that, you're more than welcome! I think it would be a GREAT resource :)
We can even separate it into categories like home decor, sewing, scrapbooking, cooking, baking and have links for each. email me chelsealexander(at)hotmail! I feel silly leaving this huge long comment!
Post a Comment