A. The Rules are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player answers about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player tags 5 people, posts their names, and goes to their blogs letting them know they've been tagged.
5 Things I Was Doing 10 Years Ago
1. Counting down the months/weeks to when I could attend church dances (at age 14).
2. Playing on the 8th grade girls' basketball team at South Junior High.
3. Playing on a city co-ed soccer league (yes, at the same time as bball)
4. Being REALLY awkward .. and somewhat boyish (this is when the baggy pants began to appear)
5. Listening to Backstreet Boys shamelessly.
5 Things On My To-Do List Today
1. Figure out how to breathe with all this gunk in my nose
2. Get better so I can go to work tomorrow.
3. Start a new book (I just finished The Giver by Lois Lowry yesterday and it was amazing)
4. Take a shower
5. Eat a full meal (a queasy stomach doesn't make this one an easy task)
5 Snacks I Enjoy
1. Reese's Puffs Cereal
2. Minute Maid Limeade and Cherry Limeade push popsicles
3. Oranges
4. Yogurt
5. Sour Cream and Cheddar Baked Ruffles
5 Things I'd Do if I Were a Billionaire
1. Pay off all our debts and those of our family members.
2. Buy a hybrid/energy-efficient car (or 2).
3. Backpack through Europe (especially Italy, Greece, Austria, rural: France, Scotland and England)
4. Donate money to the church welfare programs and go on a married couple mission with Luke for the church
5. Build an energy-efficient house or 2 in locations to be determined.3 Bad Habits
1. Being grumpy for pretty much no reason.
2. Running late.
3. Not being physically active enough.
5 Jobs I've had
1. Data entry at NCS Pearson (now called Vangent)
2. Sonic Car-Hop
3. www.Infoition.com (I shouldn't specify more, for the sake of protection from competitors of this company)
4. EFY Counselor, Building Counselor, and Field Coordinator
5. Special Ed Paraeducator at LFSHS
5 Things People Probably Don't Know About Me (this was hard for me, since I'm pretty much an open book)
1. I actually enjoy watching Luke play Call of Duty 4 on XBOX 360 Live (I'll be sitting in the same room reading a book and then without even thinking about it, there I am saying, "Oh, he's right there! Watch out!")
2. I enjoy making homemade cards for people's birthdays, weddings, Christmas, etc... so much that I started just making sets of cute cards with my scrapbooking supplies
3. I've had to fire someone before ... and it was not fun.
4. I'll be jobless come June (until August), but will find something temporary until school starts again.
5. Luke plans to make me audition for American Idol this summer ... I think it would be a fun experience (and wouldn't expect anything to come of it -- I personally think it's kind of rigged), but I don't know what songs I would sing.
Okay, I tag: Lori, Laura, Karen, Al, and Gaia
And Happy Birthday LORI!!! Your last one! :)
In other news, Luke and I got to go to the Winter Quarters Temple yesterday and it was a wonderful trip. We rode with Matt and Ali and I didn't get sick until the way home, so I was able to enjoy my time in the temple. It was an extremely needed trip for us, so yay.
No comments:
Post a Comment