Sorry you're sick but glad you're getting better.
yuck. never had mono, never want it. If it makes you feel better I got to take a flu shot this morning cayse aparrantly if you are pregnant its highly recommended...and I can't lay on my side now. I am thankful that I won't have influenza.
I also meant to say, get better fast...and make sure to milk that whole priesthodd in your home thing, it can come in pretty handy.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Sorry you're sick but glad you're getting better.
yuck. never had mono, never want it. If it makes you feel better I got to take a flu shot this morning cayse aparrantly if you are pregnant its highly recommended...and I can't lay on my side now. I am thankful that I won't have influenza.
I also meant to say, get better fast...and make sure to milk that whole priesthodd in your home thing, it can come in pretty handy.
Post a Comment