25 October 2008

Halloween Bunko!

Every year around Halloween, my sister Lori and her husband Chris host a Halloween Bunko Party, which was held last night. Bunko is a dice game that is a lot of fun. Lori and Chris provide various simple costumes at the beginning of the night and this year Luke was a nerd and I was a "bather." Luke did a pretty good job of being in character for the pictures. Lori always has a great spread of snacks and treats as we play, then at the end of the night there are several awards pertaining to different scores of the game. Luke ended up with the overall highest points, so he went home with a bag of caramels (they're already half gone) and I came home with a pumpkin carving book/kit for rolling the last Bunko of the night. We both had a lot of fun!! Thanks Lori and Chris for a great night!


The boys got a little more into their characters than the girls... (Lori's taking the picture)


The first picture we've taken together in MONTHS.

3 comments:

Lori said...

thunder stealer

KristinNB said...

That looks so fun.. Cute idea.. I love it..

Meg said...

What a FUN idea!! Love it! I love BUNCO!
Heids I love your cute baby bump!! You look fantastic! Praying for that sweet one to do a turn onto her head for you!!