well, we had another appointment yesterday, which brought another sonogram, and guess what! The baby turned on her own! She is officially head down, has dropped half the way (whatever that means) and so I guess that means it's very unlikely for her to turn again. I'm 1 and 1/2 centimeters dialated and 60% effaced, but really that doesn't indicate any time frame. It's just good to know that things are on track now, so yay. my due date 4 weeks from today!
Happy Halloween!
Tonight will be carving pumpkins, trunk-or-treat, parties, lots of fun! And then sleep, lots of sleep. Have fun and be safe!
3 comments:
OH hurray! I'm so glad to hear that the baby turned. I've been thinking about you, hoping things were going well! Enjoy your last month of pregnancy! And sleep... you don't get a whole lot of it once she comes!
yay mosie! i'm glad she decided to get with the program.
YAY!!! That's GREAT news. Oh, what a relief. It's true, get your rest now. As tempting as it is to "nest" and clean the whole house in the last month, take advantage of the quiet nights now! Good luck Heidi!
Post a Comment