well, it's an 85% chance girl! the doctor was pretty confident that it was a girl, but said she didn't get a convincing enough look to say she was 100% sure. and now she wants to look AGAIN during our next visit. sheesh.
we're pretty sure it's a girl! haha... it's hard to rely on 85% so we still feel pretty up in the air about it. it was fun to take a little look at the baby though!
6 comments:
It's been so long since I voted but I think I chose boy. You can start planning a little more now!
I voted girl!!!!
I'm so happy for you guys!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!
Ha, I voted boy because I just assumed it wouldn't be a girl. BUt hey, if you have any want/need for baby girl clothes, we have boxes of winter stuff that Alice has grown out of.
fantastic. i cannot wait to meet the strong little black woman!
girls rule! yay!
i would be dying of the uncertainty. are your kid's legs glued together or something? modern technology should be able to get around these things! hopefully next time it will be 100% sure!
Post a Comment