01 May 2008

www.barnabybright.com

My friend Becky Bliss is in a band with her husband Nathan (who took her last name, how awesome is that...) called Barnaby Bright. They write really beautiful music and every once in a while I will get on their website and just let their songs stream until I have to start them over again. Take a look. Becky is a great girl and I feel she is very deserving of all the success she will achieve through this. Right now she and Nathan are working for NBC and recently wrote the theme song for the new season of Nashville Star, so that's her singing if you see it air.

I am home today because I haven't been able to hold anything down (so much for that one great chipotle day).

So, Luke and I started to watch a movie last night around 9 (after watching the American Idol results show, which was a little surprising... Jason Castro, your time is far spent) and I was so exhausted tired by about 9:45. I felt so bad because this has happened a lot lately every time we try to watch a movie (even if it's earlier in the evening, I end up feeling like I need a nap). If anyone knows Luke, you know that he LOVES to watch movies, so he's resorted to just watching them when I'm asleep. Sorry, Luke! Life changes so quickly, doesn't it..

yay for good music and saltines.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Hmm...
Sounds like you're overdoing it. I don't remember you being able to eat an entire chipotle burrito even before you were pregnant!

Michelle said...

Gah, you sound like me when I'm pregnant. I am so nauseous(?, the children stole my brain) that I can't eat anything, even though I'm STARVING and not eating makes the nausea worse. Hopefully for you it will go away, I'm sick until delivery. I have to take Zofran (which is a drug for cancer patients after chemo), and while I don't like taking drugs while pregnant, it's either that or a nice long hospital stay because I get so dehydrated. But yeah, pregnancy sucks. Before you have kids, you think being pregnant is all rainbows and butterflies, when it's really vomiting, tiredness and mood swings. But in the end you get a baby, which is nice. Then the really hard part starts.