29 April 2008
chipotle triumph
I just finished an entire burrito bol from Chipotle. Usually I would feel very large and gluttonous for doing so, but ah the joys of pregnancies are finally beginning to bud. Just about a week ago I got one and could only eat about a third of it, so I'm just glad that I'm beginning to finally have an appetite again. Granted, it took me the course of about 45 minutes to finish it, but I did it. For my starting BMI, I'm really only supposed to gain about 20 pounds in my pregnancy, but I lost about 10 pounds in the beginning weeks, just from not being able to eat or hold things down, so I'm just glad to be able to eat a good meal for once.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
they don't have chipotle here in provo. the thought of a burrito bowl brings tears to my eyes.
Is this going to become a pregnancy journal??? better yet, a pregnancy food journal??? AHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love you anyway and glad you're feeling better. ;)
Keighty--sorry Heidi--sending messages through your blog---if you send me a pulled pork salad from Cafe Rio in Utah (I know there's one in Provo or Orem), I'll send you a burrito bowl from Chipotle (cause I hate to say it--but Cafe Rio beats Chipotle!) Oh, and by the way--there is a Chipotle somewhere in the Salt Lake Valley. I like the lime vinagrette dressing :)
Mary P.
Thanks Heidi for allowing my order through your blog :) I'm glad you got food in!
Heidi,
I need to figure out this whole comment thing--just left a comment on my blog in response to your comment on my blog....head is spinning!!!
Mary P.
Post a Comment