She's here!! Our beautiful little girl Adelle was born Wednesday morning (November 19th, 2008) at 1:21 a.m. at 7 lb 7 oz and 20 and 2/3 inches long. I cannot tell you how blessed we feel to be her parents and cannot wait to see the person she will continually grow to be!
I ended up having to have a c-section, which I will explain more in-depth later.
11 comments:
I have been thinking about you all week!!! She's beautiful! Se's much better looking than the 4D picture :) She's the most wide-eyed newborn I've ever seen...YAY!
I showed Daniel the picture, and he asked if the pic had been photoshopped, cause your baby looks good already. She looks like she is already a couple of months old. Do you guys need anything?
I knew you'd like that hat. It almost looks like she's smiling in the middle one.
congrats to the new stock family! she's gorgeous and so expressive!!!! I can't wait to meet little Adelle in person! Let me know if there's anything we can do for you!
she is adorable! and i love the name as well :) congrats you guys.
haha that last picture is soooo a heidi face.
props on making a cute baby! tell sandwich i look forward to meeting her in a month :).
She is so cute and looks so alert! Congrats!!
Congrats!!!! That is so awesome. I love the name. How precious. Again, congrats!
i don't think we saw that much of maren's eyes in the first whole month of her life, haha. she's gorgeous.
Congratulations Heidi!! Wow, she doesn't look like a newborn! Those facial expressions are to die for! I love her beautiful name. I hope you're recovering from the c-section. Yay for motherhood!
I love her hat! It's hott. And I especially love the picture where she's puckering her lips. Priceless!
Post a Comment