28 June 2008

PICTURES! (well, a few)

SUMMER... so far.

May 25, 2008: First, my brother Eric's high school graduation. I didn't get many good pictures because it was inside Allen Fieldhouse and the lighting was horrible.

Here's Gina, Mom, and Kelly laughing about how HORRIBLE one of the speeches was (and it wasn't even by a student..) Congrats, Eric!


June 7, 2008: Ava's 3rd birthday party. Ava had a kitty party, so all the little kids got their faces painted and had ears and tails. Lori is a great kid party planner and had everything going with the kitty theme.


It looks like she wants to eat the entire cake by herself.



Elise's favorite part was when they got to reach into the "fish bowl" for fish. They were little clear plastic fish that the kids all got to paint. She loved doing this so much that she cried out bloody murder when Grandma put the fish bowl away.


An impromptu Ring Around the Rosie.


Grandma holding her newest granddaughter, Ashley Nicole (daughter of Craig and Vanessa).
I haven't gotten any pictures yet of Nathan Mark, the now newest member of the family, who was born on Monday. Congrats to Kevin and Gaia!

1 comment:

keighty said...

That's pretty much the coolest cake I've ever seen. Seriously. Where was it when I was wedding cake shopping?