Dear Training Class,
You are slowly killing me. I know you don't quite understand every little thing they mention, but that is because they are not very good trainers, so I would appreciate it if you would stop asking so many stupid and unnecessary questions. 'Overview' means they will go into further detail in the future and I do not have much interest for the personal stories and examples you have provided for all of us to hear. We may be a captive audience, but we do not like it and want to poke you with pens every time you raise your hand or say "Well, what if...". Also, every time you try to sound smarter than you are, we can tell you're just pretending. It hurts our brains, our hearts, and especially our ears. 'Oftener' is not a word and it's 'repetitive,' not 'repetitious.' Really. You make my mind wander to the time when I will be on the phone talking to the people who will ask me stupid questions and yell at me for something that isn't my fault. You make me look forward. To that time. Really. I know you're going to show up tomorrow, but it would go so much quicker if you just wouldn't. Oh, and just because you have a physical disability doesn't mean you should take advantage of the people who are being kind and offering to help you. I understand that there are things that cause hardship for you, but that doesn't mean you should expect people to wait on you hand and foot. Class, at the end of day 2, I realize that it will only get worse, but please consider that my head wouldn't be pounding if it wasn't for you. Then maybe I wouldn't have to write you this grumpyface letter. I don't look forward to seeing you soon.
Drop dead,
Heidi.
p.s. It's easy to enjoy being at home when we actually keep things clean. Yay for our clean (but still dumpy) apartment! :)
7 comments:
Dang - pregnancy hormones kicking in???
bwahaha. stupid people should be forced to eat each other.
you have such a way with words.
It was nicely passive aggressive until the quite just plain aggressive closing "drop dead." It was a nice touch.
I think this is my favorite of all your blog entries. I liked it. A lot.
Hey!
I totally understand that! I just went through training for a new software system and old nurses are the hardest to train ;)
Ok my real question is....how much do I have to bribe you to get a pretty banner???? I am all about bribery!!! You do such a good job!!
How do you pronounce repetitious?
Post a Comment