18 April 2008

Today, my sister gave me angel food cake with strawberries and whipped cream, but didn't mention until later that it was sugar free angel food cake (or maybe I just wasn't listening.. I don't remember). If you are pregnant, do not eat things that are sugar free that shouldn't be. That's all I'm saying. Not a great experience.

Luke has been setting appointments to look at apartments this past week. There have been some okay options so far, but nothing that we're all that excited about. We have a few more appointments, so we'll see what happens.

I haven't been updating much lately, but that's because I get home from work and sleep most of the evening, then usually do something with Luke (most of the time we'll just watch something at home), then go to bed. Exciting, I know. Now it's cold in here so I'm done.

1 comment:

keighty said...

Raw, I am willing to make the sacrifice of eating the angel food cake for you on the instances that it is sugar free. Mail it my way so you never have to endure that dreadful experience again.