27 April 2008

I enjoyed Stake Conference today. I enjoy hearing President and Sister Hacking (the mission president and his wife) speak. They will be released soon, but I am grateful for the great examples they are of missionary work and striving to live the full gospel in their lives. I really am grateful for the opportunities I have to gain strength from others and reassess my own. I've been really exhausted the past week. I mean, really I have been since I got pregnant, but this week I have felt especially weak. I think though, I let that fact overwhelm me more than it should. The more I lay around, the worse I feel. That doesn't mean I should go go go, but I do feel physically better when I am able to get some things done during the day. I am at about 9 and 1/2 weeks, so hopefully soon I will not be feeling as nauseous and be able to slowly start eating a little more. That has been the hardest thing for me so far. I am insanely hungry, eat about an apple's size of food, then I'm STUFFED. Of course then about an hour and a half to two hours later I'm STARVING again. I don't mention this to complain, but more to look forward to the weeks where I don't feel that quite as much.


More to come soon.

No comments: