03 March 2009

Pay it Forward Challenge

My sister Lori posted a Pay it Forward Challenge on her blog, so now it's my turn! The first 3 people to comment on this post will get something homemade by me within the year (and maybe sooner than later if you're lucky). The trick though is that then you must pay it forward and do the same thing on your blog (or facebook or email, whatever you use to communicate with people). I thought this would be a fun thing to do since I have all this "creative" energy. (I use the quotes because I always wish I was more creative than I am) Anyway, I look forward to it and hope that you like whatever I make for you!

Happy commenting!

4 comments:

rebecca said...

This sounds really fun Heidi. I feel weird being the first, but I like projects and this might give me some kind of goals.

TPlayer said...

I love year-round giving!!!! Yay! Great idea

Anonymous said...

comment, comment, insert witty quote here, comment, blah blah blah, hear say, lalalla. does this count? just kidding. sweet idea Heidi!

LynAnne Smucker said...

I'm not in the first three, so don't have a chance to win the prize, but all you cards are really cool. Your comment about needing more text, has me going up to my attic (where my stamps are) to ferret out a few text ones for your amusement.