Then, this is yesterday's challenge... still 365 Cards. The requirement was to use 3 things: ribbon, flower, button. I don't usually use buttons and not many flowers either, but here you have it. Not the best I've ever made, but it's fun I guess. I'm still learning. I do really like the colors though (have you noticed I like brown?) And now I wish I would've stacked the flowers then put the words at the bottom of the column. Oh well.
04 March 2009
more card challenges (card box, Tuesday Trio) ... (2nd post of the night... read below)
The very first challenge on 365 Cards was to make a card box, you know, for all the cards we'd be making. I kind of cheated by using a basket, but I did make the dividers... I like being able to see the cards sticking out of the sides of the dividers, but I decided to put foam on the bottom of them to better separate each section.


Then, this is yesterday's challenge... still 365 Cards. The requirement was to use 3 things: ribbon, flower, button. I don't usually use buttons and not many flowers either, but here you have it. Not the best I've ever made, but it's fun I guess. I'm still learning. I do really like the colors though (have you noticed I like brown?) And now I wish I would've stacked the flowers then put the words at the bottom of the column. Oh well.
Then, this is yesterday's challenge... still 365 Cards. The requirement was to use 3 things: ribbon, flower, button. I don't usually use buttons and not many flowers either, but here you have it. Not the best I've ever made, but it's fun I guess. I'm still learning. I do really like the colors though (have you noticed I like brown?) And now I wish I would've stacked the flowers then put the words at the bottom of the column. Oh well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Looks like you're having fun, Heidi - and making some cute cards. I'm sorry to hear about your card - that's sucks. I hope Dad can fix it - luckily though you can collect photos via your blog, myfamily, and other relatives so you aren't photoless. Still a bummer.
Thanks for playing along...love your card organizer {I'm a big fan of baskets!} and i love your card too!!!
You did a great job on both of these! Thanks for joining us!
Post a Comment