
my sweet little niece Elise had a birthday yesterday... her FIRST! yay Elise! she is the happiest baby i think i've ever seen, but she's afraid of most boys if they look at her too long.

She will laugh at just about anything and LOVES her big sister Ava and her doggies Quartz and Maya.

So, Gina's in town tonight and staying overnight for Elise's birthday party tomorrow (a ducky theme.. it's going to be very cute). All 4 of us sisters went to Walmart tonight to do the shopping for the party and I don't know what it is, but when we all get together, we just get giddy and it's like we're all in high school... doing silly things to get a laugh, bringing up incriminating jokes about each other and just having fun. It had been a long time since we were all together with just us, so I really enjoyed it.
yay for sisters.
And thanks for all the nice comments about the blog layout. The truth is I've just spent more time than usual dorking out in front of the computer. I got a new program called Gimp that is completely free to download, so I've been playing around with it. It's kind of hard to navigate if you're not familiar with the Adobe Photoshop tools and doesn't do EVERYTHING Photoshop can, but it's great considering it's about $350 cheaper :P I also made a banner for my sister Lori's blog which I think I like better than my own, but I had a lot of fun making it just right for her.
yay for all the people who have started blogging recently!!!
Oh, I forgot to mention that I have made my official YouTube debut. Someone from another university saw our ACDA performance and put "David of the White Rock" on YouTube. My brother Kevin searched our last name (my former last name) and it's the only video that came up. Sweet. (you may need to turn up the volume)
4 comments:
I think your gimp link is wrong - it led me to gimp.com, not gimp.org. But thanks for the free hook-up!
i like your blog as well. tim and i listened to your singing as well. beautiful.
on a side note, i am watching karate kid 2 is on right now. the original was on during our cruise. why don't they make quality movies like that anymore?
Yes, Elise is super chute and I Wal-mart was an experience for sure.
Thanks for the new banner.
I seriously thought I was going to pee my pants in Wal-Mart I was laughing so hard...good thing they have clothes and depends...
yay for walmart.
Post a Comment