18 June 2012

Evelyn turned 5 months (6-14-2012)!!


Who is that grown up little baby!?  Evelyn turned 5 months old last week and has lots of new tricks to go with it.  First of all, she now has TWO bottom teeth.  The first one came in on May 24th, but the second tooth came in this week.  I first felt it on the 15th.  Also, Evelyn is doing great with her rice cereal, which we started giving her a couple of weeks ago.  We're just giving it to her once a day to get used to it, but she's starting to really enjoy it.  It's adorable.  She can roll from her back to her belly very easily, even though she went from her belly to her back first.  She has kind of forgotten how to do that, but that's okay!  She goes in circles when she's on her tummy and sometimes brings her knees in underneath her... I'm not ready for a mobile baby!  We're enjoying watching her progress though :)  Evelyn loves to "talk" and is such a happy baby, I cannot even believe it.  Everyone told us that our 2nd child would be difficult because Adelle was such an easy baby, so we feel extremely blessed!  Our girls go to bed around 9 and wake up 10 to 12 hours later.  I cannot complain about that (and I won't)!!!

We feel very blessed here.  I have some exciting things happening in the next few months on the business front, which I'm really enjoying.  I'm learning balance between that and being home and involved in my kids' lives and learning.  Every day is an adventure.

No comments: