16 November 2009

the past few months for us...

This is why I never know what to say when people ask me how my new job is going:

http://www.fox4kc.com/news/wdaf-john-lim-scammers-ps-111709,0,4421927.story

This was on the news tonight (Monday) on Fox 4.

And wow, I need to open my mouth more when I talk.

4 comments:

Scott and Laura Bowles said...

wow that is terrible! what a sleaze ball. we are sorry to hear about that!

rebecca said...

Well, its definitely good the job didn't work out. My sister had to quit a job when she found out her boss was being sent to prison for taking thousands of dollars from the state several years ago. It was worse because she knew some of the practices were still in place.

Beth said...

that's crazy! i'm glad you were able to make a joke about it, though. that made me laugh. sending prayers your way so you guys can get back on your feet!

but i don't know why you didn't just dress sexier.

annie (the annilygreen one) said...

that's ridiculous. i'm so sorry. at least you looked beautiful!