Am I the only person that sort of wants to throw up thanks to this? Just the thought of hair, and wanting to keep cut hair. Where is that awkward turtle?
1. I'm pretty sure that's a dude.2. What would the buyer want to do with it?3. I should have sold my hair when I cut off a foot of it...wait, no.
yes, it's a dude. and he has more pictures! goody!
Uh, ew.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Am I the only person that sort of wants to throw up thanks to this? Just the thought of hair, and wanting to keep cut hair. Where is that awkward turtle?
1. I'm pretty sure that's a dude.
2. What would the buyer want to do with it?
3. I should have sold my hair when I cut off a foot of it...wait, no.
yes, it's a dude. and he has more pictures! goody!
Uh, ew.
Post a Comment