22 February 2009

new wheels and such

The Eagle Summit has reached its last days. Right now it isn't even running (something with the alternator) and we've been driving my brother Eric's car, which emits horrible fumes through the vents. Anyway, it finally came time to find a new car, so on Saturday we got a silver 2007 chevy malibu. We really like it and it's by far the nicest car I've ever had. [Pictures to follow]

In other news, Adelle turned 3 months on the 19th! We also retired the bassinet and have been working on her sleeping in the crib. She's actually been doing really well, taking a few short naps during the day, then sleeping from 11ish until 7:30 or 8 in the morning. We have been really fortunate. She has been a really good sleeper since the first few weeks.

Saturday was the monthly craft day at Chelsea's house. Let me just say that she is a fantastic hostess! I didn't get a ton done because I was having too much fun talking to all the girls I haven't seen much since we switched wards, but I did start Adelle's album and made a few cards. It was so much fun and will definitely be a regular event. Thanks, Chelsea, for a great day!

4 comments:

Al said...

may the summit rest in peace. She done us good.

rebecca said...

Poor Eagle Summit. She has a pretty long run though. We have a Chevy Malibu (an 04) and we love it. Its our second Malibu. Daniel had a 99 Malibu that I totaled 2 months after we got married. Oopsies. Its a good car.

Chad and Amber said...

I'm so jealous you have such a good sleeper! Rylee didn't start sleeping through the night until about 7 months.

Chelsea said...

I'm really glad you came and had fun. I think that's what's most important. This was the first one I didn't do anything, too, but I had such a great day. I think the next one (March 14th!) I'll have to tackle an outside project, if it's warm enough.