My husband is one of those people who can't wait for birthdays, so basically I already got my birthday present from him (my birthday isn't until August 29th), which was a new camera! To show my excitement concerning said camera, I will display a preview of our living room as it is so far. I'll post better pictures later once the whole apartment is put together.


And, to prove that I am truly a pregnant woman, I will display my favorite dessert at the moment. Yes, those are fruity pebbles and this is one of the few sweet things I crave. It's hard not to be jealous of something so awesome. To make it really good, you'd have to mush up the cookies and mix it all in together. Yummy.

That is all!
4 comments:
i want your couches. i'll give you my falling apart futon for them. seems like a fair trade, yes?
So that dude in the middle of your living room playing video games -- is that a permanent fixture or does it move sometimes?? Just kidding! I actually saw him doing stuff when we came over...just funny that you took the pics with him sitting there playing.
I'm so glad you bought Lanny & Brooke's couches! I love those things! I've slept on the big one many times!!
I also love your couches!!
Post a Comment