Heidi - you never cease to amaze me. I love it! I love the black and white photos with the touch of color and the black and white (gray) blog with a hint of red. You know me so well! Thank you!
heidi, I need your help. I made my own header, but I can't get it to fit in the header right. you have to scroll to see the whole thing... I am somewhat computer illiterate :)
I want one! Mine, however, would be kinda lame.. How do you make a fun banner for a single person and not have it appear to be conceited and self-centered?! i guess i could always throw pics in there with my friends... suggestions?
3 comments:
Heidi - you never cease to amaze me. I love it! I love the black and white photos with the touch of color and the black and white (gray) blog with a hint of red. You know me so well! Thank you!
heidi,
I need your help.
I made my own header, but I can't get it to fit in the header right. you have to scroll to see the whole thing...
I am somewhat computer illiterate :)
I want one! Mine, however, would be kinda lame.. How do you make a fun banner for a single person and not have it appear to be conceited and self-centered?! i guess i could always throw pics in there with my friends...
suggestions?
Post a Comment