A recommendation for those ever planning to be on American Idol: don't peak too soon.
It seems lately that every day that passes causes me to want more and more to sing. All the time. My sister Kelly gets embarrassed when we go anywhere together because I'm usually singing something under my breath. She says, "Heidi, stop that. Normal people don't go around singing all the time." or something of that nature. I kind of can't help it.
Luke and I are helping mom & dad finish their basement. I spent Saturday tearing down wallpaper and painting, as well as doing lots of puttying to conjoin the ceilling to the wall. My arms were sore a couple days following, but we plan to do more later this week.
Using a gift package Luke got me for Valentine's Day, I got my hair done today and I really like it. She styled it a little big for me, but I look forward to doing it myself. It's pretty short in the back. I'll say that much... but I do really like it. Though, I will openly say that Gaia's brother is way better. My next appointment is for a massage. I look forward to that very much.
And today our REAL vacuum arrived in the mail! Dad found a crazy good deal for us and it's world's better than the horrible minivac we were using.
And this is how eventful life is at the moment. I'm excited about a vacuum.
3 comments:
Glad you got a new vacuum. Your old one was kind of a joke. It was like trying to vacuum with a straw or something.
yeah, this one is so powerful that if you leave it in one place too long it changes sounds because it's trying to suck up the carpet. it's WORLDS better.
Um..you're not the only one that sings all the time. I think Adam wishes there was a pause or mute button sometimes. Oh well - my life is a soundtrack!
Post a Comment