What am I supposed to learn from this? I need to sleep more. I need to pay closer attention to my health and to my body. I can't do everything. Healing is a slow process and I have to let it happen before jumping into everything again. It's okay to rely on other people. Sometimes I need help and there's no way of getting around it. Also, sometimes you just have to turn on the heater, even if you're trying to save money. Mono, mono, go away and don't come back for another day.
It was really nice saying goodbye to Luke this morning, knowing that he'll be home when I get home. We really have grown in our relationship as he has worked evenings. At church yesterday, my friend Becky said (applying to something completely different), "you can't miss something that never left." I know what it's like having to spend time without Luke and then getting to welcome him home. At least now we can be an old boring married couple and go to bed early. That's all I ever wanted :)
I made muffins out of the Amish Friendship Bread that Kate Outcalt gave me... they looked so perfect when they came out, but booooooo the bottoms were burnt. Our oven is no good and I think it would've worked better with just regular old bread pans. Only some of them were burnt, so I got to have one for breakfast and it was delicious. I'm gonna make it again in about 9 days.
Coming soon: Fall Photo Recap
23. I am blessed with challenges in my life that help me learn and grow.
24. I am blessed with a good sense of humor similar to my husband's.
25. I am blessed with a love for cool weather and hoodies (otherwise I'd be miserable by now).
2 comments:
Sorry about the burned bottoms. ;)
I bet that 49'ers hoodie is getting lots of use. What can I help you with?
caramel corn? :D
Post a Comment