21 January 2009

thank you!!! (two months pt. 2)

i need to say thank you first to Lori for taking these adorable pictures, then to Chelsea for making the adorable tutu!



here are some 2 month pictures of our Adelle!














Enjoy!

6 comments:

Scott and Laura Bowles said...

she is adorable!! love the pictures! hope you guys are doing well!

Chelsea said...

I love the pictures. She is getting so big! Is it still surreal or just tiring at this point? :)

Anonymous said...

Lovely! She's getting so big. Just what you want to hear right?

Chad and Amber said...

She is so dang cute!!! Good work!

rebecca said...

I had forgotten how they start looking different so quickly. Pretty soon she will look totally different, and you won't even notice since you see her all the time.

Anonymous said...

I can not believe that she is getting so big! Adorable pictures! You are looking great Heidi! Are you guys still living in Law.? I have a question for ya if you are!