mystery!
We had our sonogram today and we have a beautiful healthy baby. Unfortunately, this little one is just a bit shy and had the legs crossed, so we still don't know the gender! I'm measuring about perfectly, but they do predict the due date to be 11/27 instead of 11/28. We got to see the baby stretching the fingers and then moving them into a fist several times, then moving the leggs and feet, kicking into my bladder :P It was a very cool experience, even if we didn't get to find out the gender yet. Hopefully we'll get a chance to later!
5 comments:
ahh! that must be frustrating!!!!
I know I was on the edge of my seat all day! :) congrats on a beautiful, healthy baby and pregnancy!!!!! please let us know if there is anything you need or that we can do for you!
At least you saw a "baby" moving around in there and not an "alien"!! I loved seeing Caleb around 20ish weeks -- You can really identify the spine, hands, and feet! So cool! Whether it is a boy or a girl, you will have so much fun! Hopefully you will get to find out soon!!!
long live the phe!
that silly baby!! already knows how to keep their parents on their toes!! that's one smart kid you've got there! congrats on the healthy baby!!
Aw, bummer, but at least you have another month for people to guess on your poll.
Post a Comment