01 December 2007

I love India Arie. I bought her acoustic soul CD used at Half Price Books (less of a selection, but cheaper than hastings for used CDs). I've had it playing while I've been working around the apartment. Luke has to work a few of these Saturdays coming up... but I can't complain that much because he's moving to day shift starting on Tuesday! yay! His schedule will be similar enough to mine that we can ride in one car together at least for December before his classes start.

Our friends Matt and Ali moved back to Lawrence from Idaho and we got to hang out with them last night. We played Phase 10 and a game called Ripple with Skip-Bo cards. We're really glad to have them here!

20. I am blessed with a sister Lori who makes AMAZING caramel corn and was kind enough to share some with me.
21. I am blessed with a sister Kelly who helped me out a TON on Thursday night when I could hardly function and was supposed to take dinner to a friend.
22. I am blessed with a husband who holds the priesthood and was able to give me a blessing Thursday night when my mono symptoms started to come back.

1 comment:

Lori said...

yes, it is amazing...I know. Hope you feel better.